“It’s my party I will cry if I want to” comes to mind!
After asking hundreds of questions, trying many avenues and after much consideration it is regrettable that we feel it is not correct under the current circumstances to run the
festival. Government guidelines (and media) are suggesting another wave of the virus and we do not want to be responsible for causing anyone ill health.
It would be much appreciated if people could roll over their tickets until next year. Hopefully then we will be able to run the festival and these tickets will be valid. Next year
tickets will be £10.00 more than this year’s tickets so keeping hold of your tickets will be a saving of £10.00. In the event that we are unable to run the festival next year a full refund will be
given to this year’s ticket holders.
We thank everyone for your support over the years and hopefully see you next years for lots of fun, frolics and maybe some music!
To anyone that have returned tickets already we will get to refunding your tickets in the next couple of weeks as we have been very busy trying to get the pub back up and
Cheers Matt Karen and Shanna and the whole OBB team xx